Monday, July 13, 2009

My Adorable Sackboy!! Love him sooo much!! Muackss!!


Nowadays, banyak banyak betul bosan ahh!! Oleh itu, I decided to blog about the latest game i got for my ps3. Which is one of the best exclusive ps3 game, The Little Big Planet. Basically it is an interactive platform game. Beside playing it, u can also create your own levels.



Neway, who is Sackboy? Sackboy is the main character of the game, whom u will play. And guess what, he is a sack. xP

And this is my sackboy... Ain't he adorable!! ^^ Actually you can customize ur character with ur favourite clothes, accesories and colour.

And the most awesome thing about this game that you can do this =D:



When sack is Happy!!! (With a peace sign) Kute!!

When he is sad and disappointed... boooo....!!!

This is when he is angry and grumpy... Grrrr...!!


Awwww!! He is worry and scared... =)

OK lo, thats all for the post... haha!! I think end this post with my sackboy's post!! lol.....


Tata!! Have a nice day!! (Oops, alittle bit blur) =)

No comments: