Monday, July 20, 2009

Who can I speak to? Who can I go to? Who can lean on to? Who can I trust? Who can always be there for me? Who?

Currently lying on the carpet listening to the song "林俊杰-害怕", thinking of what should I do next. I think the song title show how I feel now. Friends, Work, Life, Studies, dreams, goals. Full of fear. I think I put too much on the friends part, but i end up making it worst. I should just forget abt it, and start over anew. Yeap! Is easy said than be done. I really need to do it, I just cant be forever like this. Their lives, their decisions, Why I need to care? All are theirs choices. Nth I can do. And I dun understand why is this my weakness.



The above is half way writing, then suddenly I make up my mind. Now I know what I should do. I know what I wan. Now I know what is more important. But still there is 1 thing I am worried abt. Hope it will end soon. ^^

Love from pigrick. I will be a legend without all these. =)

No comments: