Thursday, August 06, 2009


Highland RAWRSSSS!!!


4 August,

Went to Ipoh, after that to Cameron with my farmarlieeee! Now I only realized how enormous/huge/gigantic (whatever suit to describe it) is Cameron. Normally, we always stick to the main road which leads one end of cameron to the other end. This time I get to go deeper into some part of the cameron where they plant those delicious vege. =) Those ain't just any ordinary flat farms u saw in ur kampung, here are farms which grow on mountain, those sceneries are just outstanding. I just wish i can spend some time to do some gardening or so call living with the nature.


1 of the place i visit is Gunung Brinchang, which is the tallest place in Cameron. Been there once, but it was in the middle of the night, basically, u cant see a thing during that time. But still, It was a extremely adventurous experience. That time, I went there wit janson, kahyan, honwai and honwai's friends, we went there by riding the vege lorry/jeep (the landrover to transport crops). Walau, do you know how horrible issit? Is is like you are almost goona die in every second? We were going uphill ofcourse, during the night. The lorry that we were riding is like a truck. They r 8 of us sitting behind, no seat belt, no cover. =.='' What a good experience! haha!

Here some pictures.... ^^



At the tower of Gunung Brinchang



Halfway going down from Gunung Brinchang
My Nephew, Kito and the amazing view at the back.
Behind ~ My Neice, Megan and hers dad.



Banyak-banyak Cantik, I suka. ^^



Wheee..... pweety pweety de flowerrrrr



And it smells good too.... xD



Me and my nephew!! 2 cute boys..... xP



OMG!! I am burried by these flowers. Is like a quick sand, but instead of sand, this time is flowers. =.=


Vege...vege...vege...vege...
YUMmmmmmMMmmm.........


My neice in the greeeeeeenssssss.......


Group pic of the day...
OOPs!! the camera man is missing!!

U should know who is he!! =P

~~The end~~
One thing I'm disappointed is that I did't get any strawberry this time. Grrrr!! nvm! Actually cameron's strawberry not that good either. hehe!! blek......
Nites, Readers!


No comments: