Wednesday, May 06, 2009

GIRLFRIEND............!!!!

Hmm....!! Do I really need 1? Yes... No... Maybe... I dunno...

Actually I dun really need a girlfriend, I just need someone to be my companion. Someone always there for me. HMM!! Does't that sound like a girlfriend? lololol.... But I know this is not the right time to have a gf, so a companion. Still where can I find a companion but not a gf. OK! Crap! Jump into the toilet bowl and flush, then keep turning round and round till the water stop. =.=

Neway!!! Who wan go vacation with me to penang? =( I dun wan go alone ahhhh!
神啊 救救我吧! hahahahahahah!!

Though I dun need a gf, when I saw someone with their partner, sometimes it does made me think that I also need someone that I can put my arms around. Whatever la! Jump into the toilet bowl again!! =.= =.=

Allright! End of post!



P/S: Want to be my companion? =)

No comments: