Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Wesak Day!

Yesterday was Wesak day. As usual, went to temple and 'bai bai here, and bai bai there' =)

Actually what is Wesak day, and what is the purpose of Wesak day?
Wesak Day is the day that Lord buddha enlightened, or what we called by Nirvana, the total freedom of life, which the goal of life.
What actually we do in Wesak? Normally people will go temple in the morning to pray, and 'zhiong hiong' (pray with incense) to all the god and goddess or the angels from the heavens. As you know buddhist have alot god, so ppl will go around pray to them, mostly to the more significant god, for example Lord Buddha himself, Guan Yin, and etc.. Sorry No pictures are taken, cuz no picture taking allowed in the temple. Haha!


After the temple, I went to my Peace Palace aka Transcendental Meditation(TM) centre for the inauguration/opening. The centre was used to in sunway, now we have to moved to this new centre which is located in PJ near the Menara MBPJ, We have some conferences at 3 pm about the upcoming plans, and encouraging ppl to come to the centre more often. I think more than 40 ppls attended this inauguration. We can say it was a Great start. Hopefully things will be getting better, and through this peace palace we will create peace for Malaysia. YAY!!

After that we went to the another temple, which I used to go, for dinner and some singing song time. OMG! They force us, the unmarried child to sing "Shi Sung Zhi You Ma Ma Hao". Malunya! EEeee....!

One thing great about today is that so moon is sooo round and bright. Haha!! I think the most beautiful moon of the year. Actually I want to take pic and post it here, but too bad I did't bring my camera! Iissh!!

Nvm! Heres a pic I want to show you that I taken in Thailand. This pic is taken on 10 January, The last full moon in the lunar calendar of year 2008. This is the day I wrote a special letter to my dearest. =)

Instead of sunrise, this is moon rise! Haha!
Moon rising from the mountain
FYI, that mountain is the border between Thailand and Cambodia! =)

End of post.
Once again, Happy Wesak Day! Hope everyone will be enlightened soon!
Thank You!

No comments: