Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the great mothers of the whole world! Today is a very special day for us, sons and daughters to do something for our mother, to make them happy, make them smile, for that they have taken care of us since the day we born. Nothing is greater than being a mother. Here's a little the poem I created:

Dear Mother,
Your effort, we appreciate;
Your love, we cherish;
The mistakes we made, The problems we faced,
Your blessing shined through all these darkness;
Is you who plant the seed of our life, and water it day by day.
Mummy! I am here to say I love you, Now and always.
May 10, 2009
Yee Rick.



Mother's Day,
Yesterday, my sis send us a cake, a Coffee Tiramisu cake! So during the afternoon we have a short picture taking section and cake eating section. Haha! My mom was so funny la! We said time to cut the cake, then ok lo, my mom go take the cake. We were planing to take picture be4 cutting the cake. Out of a sudden, my mom, without any hesitation, 'slice'. OMG..! We replied "Mummy! We are supposed to take some pictures be4 cutting the cake!" "Oops!!" She said "Never mind la! Special ma! And now we can take the pic of the inner cake!" Haha! She so smart! =P


The Coffee Tiramisu cake!!

My Mummy and Daddy,
They such a cute couple! =P

Family Portrait..! Chik Chak!


After our daily evening meditation, we went for our family dinner! We decided to go to a vegetarian restaurant called Tian Pin at Taman Paramount. The food here here is nice and not really that expensive, Is really a good choice. =)


Tian Pin Vegetarian Restaurant in Taman Paramount


Dunno what TaoFu!


Yam Basket...!


Xiong Tong Yin Choi..!


Salad Vege Chicken...!


Kam Heong Vege Chicken...!
Suppose to be Kam Heong Vege Fish, but they gave us this, we dun mind and have this instead!


Ooops! Forgot to take pic of all of us! Haha! I "Gua Ju" eat only! =P

Neway, What did I do for my mom?

Erm! Nothing! I am such a bad son! Haha!
No, definately not. I know 1 thing, My mom is very proud of me. Words and little action here and there is nothing, what I gave my mom is something very deep, something deep inside the heart. And I believe she can feel it. I will give her the greatest present a son can give, which is enlightenment. I love her for what I am and who I am now. Thanks to her I am not just an ordinary person anymore. Jai Guru Dev!


And Guess what? I kiss my mom!! whhahahahaha!! Muackssss!!!
All the mothers is so cute! Especially when they shed their tears or become very grumpy. All these are how they expressing their love to us. Whenever these things happen, just give them a hug and tell them that we are sorry, this can easily melt their heart, cuz this is the heart of a mother. No matter what happen, their children can easily touched them. So we as child, we must always love them and protect them. Is not hard to make ur mom happy, just a simple phrase of "I love you" can simply melt their heart. =)

Neway, have a wonderful mother's day! Good Nites!

No comments: