Monday, May 04, 2009

Updates.....!!

P/S: Please ignore the previous 5 posts, they are like ages ago!

Something About ME!!

Have been living an ordinary life for the past 18 years. An ordinary kid with unstable interests, goals and plans. What an unmature person! Haha! But its ain't the same anymore! After 1 2/3 year of meditation, 1 1/2 year of flying and 4 1/2 months of teacher training, I am not as ordinary as I use to be in the past! My life has just gone through a incredible phase transition, from lifeless to lifeful, fullness, from a seeker to a knower, from ignorance to enligtenment. On my way to the highest achievement of life, which to raise to higher state of consciousness.

What am I actually doing now? Now, I am the teacher of Transcendental Meditation. What is TM(Transcendental Meditation)? Actually you can find it everywhere in the web. Just google it! Its is just soooo popular in the world today! And I heard that Obama practice TM too. No Joke. Common is the most awesomest technology/technique to develop ur full brain, perfect health and to create World peace, which have proven by many scientific research.



Some problems that I am facing now:
I just need to choose between friendship and commitment to my duty. I just spend too much time with my friends which end up neglected my allotted duty. But I just dunno how to manage my time, and how to choose between which is more important. Both are important to me. Haha! Time will change everything, better not put too much attention on this. Since this is my first updates then better not too long.

Something I wan to do now:
I wish to give all my friends an intro talk on the TM. Neway, it gonna take only 1-2 hours. Anyone interested? Haha!

K la! End of updates! Will update soon! Dun worry! Love yea!

No comments: